How We Do Things
What you need to know about your order with us;
- Turn around at any time of the year can be a minimum of 14 -21business days for Despatch , depending on how busy we are and can be longer in certain situations.. We are very busy at present.
- Tracking information is supplied to your email and mobile phone number from Australia Post when posted and from our courier partners.
- We have two nurseries. Some of our plants are grown in a different location. We visit our other nursery once a week to pick up plants. If your order arrives the day after we have been to our other nursery and your order requires plants from the other nursery, there will be a delay of an extra week.
- Australia Post works 7 days a week. Interstate parcels do not sit around in post offices over the weekend when posted on a Fridays do our couriers such as TNT, Toll , Ipec etc.
- We don't have a phone line in the Online office, everything is done Online via Emails so please do not call our head office or Retail nursery as they wont be able to help you. We don't send updates on orders. We just try to do them as quickly as possible. In busy times such as spring, autumn and especially winter, if you are concerned, just send us an email. We are a very busy organisation employing people with barriers from mental health, Workcover injuries ,escaping war torn countries with physical body parts missing and English as a second language so please be compassionate with emails from them . We have a dedicated team of people who are working to the best of our ability and try to achieve the best results for all our customers, whether they have ordered one plant, 20 or 100.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Orders are paid for prior to Despatch once freight has been calculated for the cheapest option. NOT when placed . We reserve the right to cut back or make any adjustment to any plant to make it possible for it to be posted safely to the customer. We try to deliver the best possible plant outcomes for our customers. We will never substitute a plant that we don't have in stock without consultation with our customer first.
DAMAGED PLANTS & REPLACEMENT
If a plant is damaged in the transit, we require contact to be made within 3 working days. A photograph of the damaged plant and packaging is required to be sent to us by email or we do not have recourse with the company involved.. In most cases we will replace the plant if we deem the damage too severe for our customers expectations for proper growth.
OUR COMPANY STATEMENT
We endeavour to give the customer the best mail-order experience that we can. We will attempt to post the best possible plants that we have. If there is a problem, as long as our criteria are met, we will do everything we can to solve the issue with our customer.
Please be rest assured that we have our customers best interests at heart and we want to encourage future relationships. Online sales contact is only by email.
Emails from Friday close of business until Tuesday morning ( Online is closed Sat, Sun & Mon) will be answered as soon as possible. Bare in mind there are a lot of emails to process early in the week.
All goods will be packed to safeguard your purchases. Inside, the plants will be cushioned with bubble wrap, recycled shredded paper, polystyrene etc and do not be alarmed with packaging as we used recycled boxes as much as we can to save you costs on us buying cartons and to save more trees being cut down. We have been doing this for 30 years so are pretty adept on the packing stakes..
We believe that the best rate of postage / freight is the best option for our customers, and past customers will know that our postage / freight rate has not been covering the / freight/ post costs, let alone packaging. We do have extremely cheap rates with Australia post and other freighters contracts .
The majority of our customers purchase multiples of plants. This is the most economical way to order. We trust you will understand that we have only our customers best interests in mind and will endeavour to give you as accurate a freight price as we can if requested. If we find you live in very rural area where freight may be onforwarded we will contact you first if we think the freight is excessive. Similarly if you can nominate a larger town where the large couriers may have depots or can go to a business or work address that will significantly reduce freight costs in these instances. This is also the case in cities as since Covid many national couriers will no longer deliver to private addresses and although things have eased many are still using that policy.
We deserve the right to pack the plant; in pot, bare root, cut back or remove from pot, to benefit the plant. Dormant bulbs will be sent as bulbs.